Christmas Provides Free Storage Devices

Well Christmas is over. I love Christmas. It's my favourite time of year. I especially love what it does for my scrapbooking supplies. This year I was obviously a very good girl cause Santa (aka fabulous hubby) bought me some stamps and inks, an eyelet setter, a new paper cutter (with several blades so I can do fold lines, wavy lines and even zig zag lines!) I also got some letter stickers and some embellishments. So all in all I did quite well.

Then I went through the rubbish from the packaging the kids presents came in and discovered a few fantastic storage devices. From one of the presents there were several boxes I'll use for off the page projects and then my son got a packet of several cars that came in an excellent clear plastic box with dividers. This is my new storage device for scraps of ribbon and fibre.

I prefer to use clear plastic storage devices whenever possible as they allow me to see whats inside easily for quick location of the supply I'm searching for.

So go back through all the packaging this years' presents came in and see if there's any useful storage devices. The more you save on your storage the more you can spend on yummy embellishments, paper and ribbons.... etc etc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby