Layout of Sunlight Through Her Hair - Perfect



It's very simple. I've used one piece of cardstock and left over pieces of patterned paper and chipboard letters. I mixed up my fonts and the use of the outside of the letters as well as the punched out centres for more contrast. The faux metal pieces were a gift and come on a sheet that you cut out the bits you want. I really felt that this layout needed to be rather simple as the photo was so beautiful it needed to take centre stage. Also as the photo is so large (A4) I had very little page left so I added the two little rub-ons onto the photo.

So if you like it feel free to leave me a comment. Alternatively I'm open to suggestions on how I could improve it.

I think I have save money here by using off cuts of patterned paper to cover my chipboard rather than buying premade ones. Also I cut my own chipboard letters to save money whenever possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby