I'm going to the Paper Craft Festival - Today

I'm excited guys. I'm having a day off from the kids and going with my best scrap buddy to the paper crafts festival at the RNA Showgrounds. I'm not going to be spending much money as I don't have any spare at the moment. All my usual fail safe's have been used up already and with DH not having worked in 3 months reserves are running low. So this will be a look and get ideas adventure today. I'm taking my camera too! In case I see anything fabulous to share with you all.

I'm also taking a packed lunch (miser tip for all). I've budgeted $30 for me to spend today and $10 to get in and I decided I wasn't going to waste $10 on lunch so I've packed us a sandwich and drink to take along... I learnt this one the hard way last time. The little kiosk's they have set up at these events charge exorbitant prices and last time I went to a fair I had to go take extra money out of the bank to have lunch... $3.80 for a bottle of water? I know we're in a drought at the moment but that is ridiculous especially when regular retail is $2.20.

Later tonight I hope to update you with the photos of the layouts I did with the "Sunlight through her hair" photo and the "Cowboy" at the school dance. I love how these turned out.. will share later... anyway for now I'm off to look and learn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby