Family



Here's the final canvas I did with the family portraits in 'coral' Here I used another DCWV paper stack (can't remember the name of it though I think its' the Butterflies Stack) This time I decided to only have a couple of flowers on the layout and use the butterfly in the background paper as my embellishment. So I cut a few of them out and covered them with dimensional magic.  I tend to use alot of flowers on my layouts as I love them so much and now that I'm making them myself they're so cheap. But once in a while I also like to challenge myself to do something a little different.


So three different layouts all using the same photos.

Comments

I really like the idea of adding dimension to the butterflies. Very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Cardstock only Layouts

Coffee Mugs are Finished

Ella is nearly 5mths old.