What's Not 2 Love

Hey everyone,

I'm back! I have officially finished all my extra curricular activities and am now back to devote my spare time to you.  I have lots of layouts to share with you and will do so over the next few weeks.

This layout is a very simple and very cheap one.  As you all should know by now, I love to scrapbook, but I also don't want to spend a fortune on any one page! So being as economical as possible whilst not sacrificing the artistic merit of my work is a very high priority for me.

This layout uses papers from the  Grace Taylor, Family Time range. I have also used some left over stickers (recoloured) and a a rosette and a heart shaped button. The chipboard letters are all left overs from packages I have purchased before and covered in paper from the Grace Taylor paper pad.

The title for this page comes from the shirt worn by DD2 which says: "What's not to Love".  I didn't do much to this page at all just put my photos on photo mats and added my title. I did use some glitter on the background paper to highlight the bird and some dimensional magic to give some "dimension".

As I have lots of photos to scrap I'll be doing many more of these quick an easy projects over the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby