KaiserCraft Creations.

 I love paper! It's an addiction of mine. LOL I have so much paper and yet there's never enough.... lately when I'm wanting some more paper from one of the latest release collections I will purchase a small 6x6 paper stack as it allows me to feed my addiction for more paper by giving me lots of co-ordinating papers without needing too much space to store it or too much cost outlay. KaiserCraft is very good at providing wonderful co-ordinating paper ranges in these handy 6x6 paper stacks.  Below are some creations I recently did using some of the KaiserCraft Collections.
 Here's a card I created with the Bubblegum Hills 6x6 paper stack Collection from KaiserCraft.Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills Paper Pad 6.5"X6.5" 24 Sheets 10 With Glittr Foil Varnish Or Die Cut; 5 Items/Order









These bowling shoes were decorated using paint, glitter and the English Rose 6 x 6 paper stack Collection from KaiserCraft. I replaced the shoelaces with two different ribbons. One is a gauze with satin trim and the other is all satin. Very romantic huh?  I also used my puffy velvet paint markers to good effect to do the small dots round the top of the shoe.  I used alot of Rhinestones from the KaiserCraft spiral packets    but I think it's worth it for this bling effect on the shoe heel.  I especially love that these are still able to be worn!  Next time we go bowling look out!
The Candy Lane collection from KaiserCraft inspired this card.... (I used leftover papers from a class I attended at my local scrapbook store, they were 12 x 12 size).





 These are my storage drawers in my scrapspace for my chipboard alphabets. Whenever I have used alot of the chipboard letters from a packet and I can't make words anymore I simply add the letters to these drawers and mix and match sizes and fonts so I can still make whatever word I want to.. These craftwood drawers are another Kaisercraft project. I decorated these using the KaiserCraft paper range "Playtime". Beyond The Page MDF Storage Drawers
 And my pen holder again using the same paper range... and of course the kaisercraft paper flowers.. LOL






This mini album is a kaisercraft project I did using the Bubblegum Hills Collection. I handmade the roses on the front so they could be made out of papers from the collection and therefore match perfectly.  I also used my cricuit to cut out the title and the castle from the Wall Decor and More Cartridge. The story is written in the style of a fairytale and charts the growth and likes and dislikes of DD3.
 I've used alot of kaisercraft paper flowers to decorate each page so that the petals decorate the outside of the entire album. The journalling spots were a very important part of the design.





  This was a cute idea to decorate my daughters' shape sorting game. I used the papers from the Kaisercraft pina Colada Collection.


 These canvases are a great decorator item for my hall of many canvasses (I'll take a photo of the whole wall when these are up to show you). I handmade the roses from paper from the English Rose Collection. I also used some chipboard embellishments from the same range. Whenever I do a canvas I always start with a paint background and build up in layers from there.
 


This is a great gift idea. I made these for Christmas and gave people christmas carol CD's. I simply make a card with a pocket for the CD. The ribbon holds it in place. I used a square punch to cut out a small section of the inside card and I stamp a saying or message in this area. I used the Kaisercraft  Offshore Collection and some Kaisercraft felt.

 This is one of my favourite creations. I took a piece of plain cardstock and I sanded it and used bleach to get a more weathered look. I also sanded and inked and stamped the photo. The Kaiser items I used on this canvas were all free items in their catalogue from the Loire Valley range. I made several roses and bought the white flowerss. They're part of the kaiser flowers range. Lots of bling was added here and there and the bird was glittered to make it stand out more.
The gift bag was created using papers from the Bubblegum Hills Collection. It goes well with the card I made at the top of this post.      











This card uses the Bubblegum Hill Collection
and is actually a birthday party invitation.
I used a set of Kaisercraft stamps for the invitation. I have also used these recently to do invitations for DD1's upcoming Lil Chef Cupcake themed party.... I will have photos of all those wonderful papercrafts for you soon.  I love the colours of this range as they are so bright and vibrant.




This scrapbook layout "Fun in the Sun" uses the Offshore paper collection. I also used a free design from the catalogue and hand coloured it using watercolour pencils so that it matched the layout and was an original element.




This double page layout Age 1, Splish Splash is a layout I did using the Pina Colada Collection. I used my cricuit cartridge Wall Decor and More to cut the title the wave border and the "1". I cut out "Age" using the Schoolbook cartridge.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby