U R A Treasure

I really like how this layout turned out. I used the papers from the DCWV Nana's Nursery range and some chipboard letters from different packs I've purchased in the past (can't believe they matched so well!) I then used a stamp from my clear kaiser stamps (the arrow) and stamped this on left over patterned paper scrap that matched, I then journalled in this arrow for added effect. The treasure title was from a previous bulk buy and I placed it on a scrap of cardstock to make it stand out against the background. Finally I inked all the edges so it's easy to see where one patterned paper begins and another ends and then added the kaiser jewels for a bit of bling! This layout used up alot of scraps so was a good example of how to use up your scraps. (it's 8 x 8 so you can use a few scraps to cover a page easily!)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby