Digi Scrap a Nappy Bag


Here are the two options I created for my nappy bag. I'm getting it printed at the photo lab on their large Messenger Bag.
Hubby chose option 1 as his favourite.... So that's the one I'm going with.
I thought I'd share this idea with you as it gives you a cheaper option on the nappy bag front. The messenger bag was $59.00 including printing whereas a nappy bag from a baby shop costs upwards of $80.00 so a $30.00 saving PLUS it's so ORIGINAL!
Option 1 is a template by Rhonna Farrer which I have used before for a ballet layout for DD1. This time I just added some Rhonna Farrer glitter swirls and Option 2 is a range by Shabby Princess.
When its done I may sew on some sequins or beads or even extra ribbon for added texture and interest....... depends how much time I have on my hands.... LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby