Baby Layout: Ella


So here is another layout I've done of the baby.... You'll get really bored of baby layouts before the year is over I'm sure... Anyway the "Ella" was a purchase I made at a little knick knack store. I was thinking of putting it on the nappy bag but when I opened the packet I found out that the name wasn't stuck together it was instead made up of all the individual dots and to transfer this I would have to be very good at lining them up again. (not one of my skills) so I kept it on the clear backing and instead added it to my layout.
Here I have used four pieces of patterned paper from the DCWV Nana's Nursery range. The saying is a TLC Phrasez Fayette Designs and a TLC chipboard embellishment. (The TLC stuff was a present so didn't cost me anything.... I love friends who give scrapbook stuff as a gift! Isn't it cool!) and the DCWV paper was $19.99 for 48 sheets of 12 x 12 and as this album is only 8 x 8 I'll have "LOTS" of left overs for other pages... The album was a "baby" gift from my best scrap buddy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby