Cheap Kits a great place to start.












I found this fabulously cheap ($3.00) kit at a discount store recently. I haven't had alot of time to scapbook with the kids on holidays.... but there's always time to shop??? Right?


Well this little kit is an album. All the backgrounds of the pages are already done for you so all you have to do is add the photos and embellish! For $3.00 this makes a great gift. Either make it up with photos in it or give it to someone who'd like to try scrapbooking but is put off by the costs.... let them dip their toe in the water as it were.


The other thing I love about these kits is they give you a colour palette to work with. So if you're having trouble matching some of the papers from your stash check out the colour palette used by the kit designers.
I think I'm going to make a little book of my daughter in all her different dress up outfits.... She loves getting dressed up and can spend hours in the dress up box... so maybe a homage to the dress up box queen???? Well I'm off to get prints that are suitable for this project... What FUN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby