Wedding Album - Maid of Honour





This page is about my maid of honour and was done to match the page "Anne - Maid of Honour" as it is the opposite page. I didn't want to use up all my paper from the pack as I know I have alot of photos to go but I still wanted it to match in nicely. I used stamps here to decorate my background and add my title. I love stamps as they are able to be used over and over again. The flowers were in a pack of embellishments that match the paper range from Die Cuts with a View and cost $4.97. I added the extra layers in the middle of the flowers by using a K & Co die cut book (punched out flowers) as my stencil then hand cut the new flowers and layered them on top of each other.

I finally found the K & Co Pad of Die Cut Flowers..... as many of you know I've had serious flower envy of my best scrap buddy as she managed to get one of these at a show and I didn't and ever since I've regretted it. But it is a good example of how saving up your pennies to spend them at the big events can save you. I paid $3 more for this product than she did at the show.

I thought it was good value though because once I've punched out all the flowers and leaves I can use the left overs as a stencil for hand cutting new flowers from paper and chalking and inking them onto pages.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like those flowers photo card.

Popular posts from this blog

Cardstock only Layouts

Coffee Mugs are Finished

Ella is nearly 5mths old.