Paper Buying in Bulk

I'm going through all my paper this evening as I search for the right paper for my project. Sometimes this is easy. Sometimes hard. I find it's hard if I already have an idea of what I want. When that's the case I can never find the right paper. When I'm just searching through my stash looking for possible scenarios I find LOTS of papers I like for my project. I have alot of paper (cause I always buy in bulk) and I can make a plain paper into a patterned paper very easily but I'm still sometimes stumped for the perfect paper??? I know crazy huh?

I love buying my paper in bulk as I can get the price dow from $1.10 per sheet (which is the cost here per sheet) to 37 cents but unless you don't mind using out of fashion papers (which I don't) you should share your bulk purchase with a friend. Big W had a beautiful range of papers which you could buy as a bulk "pad" of papers but for some insane reason it's not available anymore???? This always happens to me! Whether its a lipstick shade or a clothing label. If I like it goes out of production?? LOL....... anyway Big W have taken this range off the shelves so I'm again searching for a bulk pack I like.........

In some ways I really hate this industry having a latest fad and the equivalent of fashion trends. Cause whenever I decide I like something it's off the arket again before I've managed to squirrel away enough of it. But on the other hand I love checking out the latest trends.....oh well

I'll go back to my scrapbooking table..... just wanted to vent a little.

Comments

Deb D said…
OMG I hear you! That happens to me too. I love all the latest trends but like you say they get expensive. I like the idea of changing plain papers to patterned using inks, stamps, paint whatever. I prefer to spend the $$ on good tools...joined CM for that reason...love the quality then I can look around for papers. I'm the same with lipstick...had my two nutri-metics favs...the only ones I used and what did they do? Yep, took them off. Oh well back to the stash...lol
Deb D said…
OMG I hear you! That happens to me too. I love all the latest trends but like you say they get expensive. I like the idea of changing plain papers to patterned using inks, stamps, paint whatever. I prefer to spend the $$ on good tools...joined CM for that reason...love the quality then I can look around for papers. I'm the same with lipstick...had my two nutri-metics favs...the only ones I used and what did they do? Yep, took them off. Oh well back to the stash...lol
Deb D said…
Oh dear...I commented twice! And now this is three!!!!!!!!oops lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby