My blog is all about scrapbooking made simple and how to save money on scrapbooking. I share scrapbooking ideas for beginners and even couples who want to learn about how to create beautiful layouts on a tight budget. You'll learn about Scrapbooking Papers and stickers and more...
My Holiday Artwork
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
These are the paintings I did on our holiday. I love watercolour pencils they're so "mobile". These are all size A5 so not very big but they were so therapeautic to do.
The Artful Accent: Unveiling the World of Scrapbooking Stickers In the realm of scrapbooking, where creativity knows no bounds, stickers emerge as the unsung heroes, transforming ordinary pages into vibrant tapestries of memories. Scrapbooking stickers, versatile and visually captivating, are essential embellishments that add flair, personality, and a touch of whimsy to your cherished keepsakes. In this exploration, we delve into the captivating world of scrapbooking stickers, unraveling their diverse types, and guiding you on where to uncover these delightful accents to elevate your scrapbooking endeavors. Understanding Scrapbooking Stickers: Scrapbooking stickers are adhesive-backed embellishments designed to enhance the visual appeal of scrapbook layouts. Crafted from various materials, these stickers come in an array of shapes, sizes, and themes, offering endless possibilities for customization. Whether you're commemorating a special event, documenting a journey, or celebrati...
This is the layout I completed last night. I love these photos taken on our holiday to the sunshine coast in september 2006. My son picked an ice-cream flavour called strawberry shortcake... but then as sometimes happens.... he didn't like it... so his solution was simple... share with his sister. Luckily she didn't mind! I thought I'd try a technique for hidden journalling that allows you to open the journalling box despite the rest of the layout being inside your page protector. Here I've used the smallest photo as the 'book cover' for my journalling. This section is raised off the layout via magnets that allow this photo to be on the outside of the page protector. This is a really cheap layout with the magnet costing $2 for a set of 6 (pairs), my chipboard letters (share) and arrow are off the back of old notebooks and the "bling" comes in a packet of 50 pieces for $2 and the larger blue bling flower is off my daughters/ hairclip... so all tha...
Diecuts with a View All-Occasion 12-by-12-Inch Glitter Scrapbook Paper It's been ages since my last post.. so much has happened.. Let's see I had a virus on my computer so couldn't get into here for ages... my baby turned 1 in december, she's walking and says a few words... like "UP" and "Ra ra" (that's her big sister) Dadad, Kyra (she is now also calling me mum but for the longest time I've been Kyra) I've been working on fundraising committee for my kids school so lots of things there. I've also been away on another scrapbooking retreat at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks. (OMG Barb does a fabulous job! If you live within cooee of her shop at Nambour you definitely should go). Then on top of all that I've been working in our MonaVie business. Since I discovered how well we were doing and I really hadn't put in any effort I decided to put some effort in and see if I could make enough to get Darling Hubby out of the workforce. So I...
Comments