Oo Baby It's a Girl



This is the layout I did at my SIL's house. These are old photos (considering the baby is now 3 and a half)... and you can easily tell my photographic skills have definitely improved since then.
I wanted to do these baby photos even though they're not the greatest photos because I don't have very many photos from when my daughter was a baby.... I had no camera at that time.... doh! Really tragic for a scrapbooker... no photos to scrapbook.... anyway as I was saying I really wanted to do these photos but I didn't want to do a girly pink page as I do lots of those for photos of DD. So I went with this blue, green and orange colour scheme.
I also wanted a bit of bling so I inked these chipboard pieces (bella chipboard so very cheap... I didn't feel like cutting out my own... too hard on the hands) and then added kindy glitz to them to give them that sparkly look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby