Easter Embellishments from chocolate moulds

If you're wanting to make some embellishments for your Easter Layouts I can highly recommend this method... very cheap!

I was shopping in my local thrift shop and saw this chocolate mould. There are actually two sides both of which cost $2.95.

I then made up some air drying clay (if you're interested in how to make this check out my previous posts for the video tutorial).

I then pushed the clay into the mould after giving it a light spray with cooking oil. I let it dry for 24 hours then it just popped out of the mould. I'm going to paint these in pinks and blues and yellows. I only used one side of the mould as I didn't want a "solid/ rounded" item which would be too hard to stick to my page. By only doing one side of the mould I have a flat backed item that is easy to stick down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby