Big W Paper Packs back in Stock!

After my whinge the other day about the glitter stack paper pads from big W disappearing..... my SOL found an Australian online store where I could purchase them. So I was happy again!

But now I'm even happier because in yesterday's junk mail I found a Big W catalogue and guess what? Yep you guessed it they're stocking the range again and wonder of wonders IT'S ON SPECIAL!!!!!!

For anyone who's interested this is the DCWV range of bulk buy paper pads. I like the bulk buy option as it's much cheaper than buying by the sheet. So now my only problem........ today is a public holiday and the shops aren't open :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby