Fy, Fly Butterfly










I just finished this layout the other night. I've used a variety of techniques here. Firstly I did some digi scrap on the photo. I converted it to a painting and then added the poem directly on the photo. Then I used ink pads to colour the chipboard elements. I then painted glitter paint over the top of the ink and then I used stickers to decorate the rest of the page. I love these stickers. As they're so cheap I'll often buy a packet when I have a spare $2. I put one of the stickers (butterfly one) onto a piece of clear plastic off the kids christmas present packaging and then coloured it in with pens. I then attached the butterfly to the layout using a jewelled brad.
The cost of this layout: 3 sheets of stickers ($2 each) but only used a small portion of each sheet, less than a fifth. Then one sheet of paper. Free chipboard elements and a jewelled brad ($0.10). So around $2.00 for the whole layout.



Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great idea attaching the butterfly sticker to clear to make it 'fly'. TFS.
Lisa said…
I love your site and your work, I will be checking you out frequently. Give my site a peek when you have a minute.

scrappycatz.blogspot.com

I would appreciate your input and help because your site is way cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby