Daddy layout

500 Scrapbooking Sketches

Get Your 500 Scrapbooking

Sketches Now... Click here!





Here's another layout I completed when I had the house to myself Sunday night. I used 4.5 x 6.5 patterned papers from the "Glitter Cardstock Matstack" (48 sheets for $8.95) and "The Glitter Mat Stack" (60 Sheets for $8.95) and one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. I used free chipboard to cut out the letters and a Bella Chips swirl in the bottom right hand corner. The ribbons are left overs from my christmas projects.
This layout shows some digital techniques. I used the "oil painting' feature to create this effect and then wrote the quote over the photo.
The quote reads: All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them. Earvin Magic Johnson
I have added another quote: Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. -author unknown-
To save paper I laid each piece down and then traced around them with a pencil. I then cut out the paper you wouldn't see. (Making sure to leave 2mm or more of overlap). So I have plenty left over even from such small pieces I started with to make a few cards maybe? Or another layout? I'm not sure yet but I'm sure it'll be fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your latest layouts :-)
Anonymous said…
i absolutely love your layouts!! i love to scrapbook but im not quite as crafty & now i see how i can make things like those..they are amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby