The difference Embroidery makes on a Layout

As I mentioned before my sister-in-law is a very talented embroiderer. She has graciously allowed me to show you some of her work. This should give you some idea of how you could use embroidery on your work.

This is a picture of her layout before the addition of embroidery.



This is the layout after the addition of embroidery.



And these photos show how the leaves were positioned and done.



And this photo gives you a close up shot of the finished embroidery. I think the addition of embroidery to the page gives the layout "pop". It just makes it really jump out at you... don't you think?



Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow that looks great! I've gotta give that a go!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby