Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?


  ...."I don't have a CLUE about what to do next...an embellishment? Journaling? Arghhhh!"
That's the little voice in your head by the way - lol.
...and don't worry - you're not alone. We've all got one.
Without a doubt, the toughest part of scrapbooking is coming up with new ideas....
...And when the ideas dry up, so does the motivation... 
...But don't let a lack of ideas stop you from PRESERVING your memories....
...Because behind each photo, there's a STORY...
...A story that needs to be told... 
...So people aren't forgotten and those special occasions will always be REMEMBERED... 
...So if you get stuck for new ideas, I want to help re-ignite your creative spark, so you can:
   Make SERIOUS progress on that pile of photos you've been meaning to turn into pages....
   Get more CREATIVE than ever before...and produce layouts that looks like art....
   Create pages in HALF the time it takes you now....
   and much much MORE!
 
....You can get all of this with the help of the Scrapbooking Coach. Right now they’ve got a big scrapbooking sale on…where you can soak up a world of new ideas for your pages!
 http://tinyurl.com/MyScrapIdeas


...But don't take my word for it, here's what some of their current students say:
 - "I LOVE the training videos...they give me SO MANY IDEAS for my pages!"  - (Janette S, Orange Park FL.)
 
 - "Holy Mackeral!!! I took notes, I replayed the videos and I can't wait to experiment! Thank you for INSPIRING   me!" - (Amy W, Lakewood Ranch, Florida)
 
 - "I truly LOVE the videos. They gave me some FANTASTIC ideas....I'll be watching them over and over" - (Karen E, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
 
 - "I've learned so many EXCITING TECHNIQUES to add to my pages....Thank you!" - (Deb S, Nebraska)
 
...If you want NEW and INSPIRING ideas, then you'll love this scrapbooking sale, to see it just go here now:
 
You can get over $300 worth of training and ideas for just $1
But you'll need to be quick cause the sale is almost over.
 
Till next time, be inspired to creatively preserve your most precious memories, now and always,
 
Kyra Patterson
P.S One of their students says that “the video training is like the video version of the scrapbook magazines!" And I'm not surprised, cause they show you how to create AMAZING pages with new techniques and layout ideas step-by-step. 
Check it out now by clicking here:
 

 
P.P.S Remember - when you run out of ideas, you can run out of motivation to continue scrapping! Don't let that be you :( It's EASY to preserve your memories when you have a head full of ideas...
...And you'll find those right here:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby