Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Hi Everyone,

Well if you've made it this far you know I'm the last blog for you to hop to.... I am the owner of Kith and Kin Stamp Co and I am so grateful to those of you who have played along. Alyce's colour along's are always so informative and full of great info I know you will have learnt lots. We feel very honoured that she has chosen one of our stamps.

I love colouring and really only got interested in using copics after I saw Alyce's lovely colouring.... that then got me started on creating my own stamps so I could decide the images I wanted to colour.

My colouring is of me... Kyra Mermaid which you can buy in my facebook store https://www.facebook.com/kithandkinstampco/app_150178545006427.


For the next week I'm going to have some extra surprises and specials for those of you who are keeping an eye on my Facebook Page.


Here's all the blogs that participated in case you missed anyone.

cuddlyscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk
mycraftycupboard-karen.blogspot.co.uk
candicraftscards.blogspot.com.au
flutterbytrina.blogspot.co.uk
carol-mylittlepieceofheaven.blogspot.com.au
cheap-scrapbooking-ideas.blogspot.com.au

Comments

Unknown said…
Such a lovely post dear. The cards look awesome. I will sure follow your facebook page. Thanks for sharing.

Printed adhesive tapes
Photo Editing said…
Beautiful scrap you have created. I enjoyed reading the post,, Will definitely wait for further posts

Free App to Create unlimited scrapbooks
Airmaster Tape said…
Hey! Thanks for this wonderful post. A great content for getting the proper information regarding the subject. Thanks again for sharing such excellent information with us. We are the top adhesive tape manufacturers in UAE . Call us Now ! - +971 6 7672130
Nice blog !!

We are the best hvac duct manufacturers in ethiopia.

Popular posts from this blog

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby