Family Organiser October Class





Here's a class I'm teaching at Arnolds this October. We're going to take all that clutter you have on your bench and find a new home for it. lol.

Above are two examples I have made for friends to show you a couple of different colour schemes.

I have one of these and I love it! I have a place for all the notes and permission slips etc etc etc that you seem to be inundated with for each child. You also then have a place to put those things you want to hold onto yourself for a week or two... you know the vouchers or specials pamphlets LOL

Anyway at this class you can choose the papers you want to use to match the decore of your home.

Above are two examples I have made for friends to show you a couple of different colour schemes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby