Published in Scrap n art magazine

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who follow me regularly you will be aware that last year my darling hubby and I renewed our wedding vows... We did this to reaffirm our committment to each other in front of friends  (old and new) and family...... Despite some of the rough times we've had, we love each other more than ever. So this was a wonderful romantic adventure for us.... and best of all .... this time he sang to me! At our first wedding his sister serenaded us but this time he sang to me as I walked down the isle to him flanked by our beautiful children. Imagine it girls, as I walked down the isle he sang "I think I loved you before I met you" (Savage Garden). (Yes I cried).  

Well we got some gorgeous family photos from that event. Everyone is dressed up and colour co-ordinated. So rather than just do a scrapbook page of this day I decided to do a canvas for our wall. I really liked the finished product (which is all that counts after all as I have to look at it everyday on my wall) but if you want to view it you will need to go to the June edition of Scrap'n'art magazine and check out the reader submissions. http://scrapnart.com/issue/june-2012/article/june-bride-reader-submissions to see what I did with it. (Hint: I used papers from the Bo Bunny Home Sweet Home Collection).  Although our wedding and subsequent vow renewal doesn't occur in June..... as that is a Summer Wedding for the Northern Hemisphere I thought our June Wedding (February) fit the bill nicely..... and so did they.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby