Hope

I love this photo. It's a beautiful moment in time. Even though the baby is now two and a half I still cherish this photo. I did this layout a long time ago now but wanted to share it with you because I think the simplicity of the layout is a perfect example of my style.  The blue and brown colour scheme was driven by the papers which I liked. (I do love blue, it's my favourite colour). As this photo is black and white I could use any colour scheme I like as it doesn't detract from the photo at all.

I called this layout "Hope" because, as I have journalled: I hope they will always love each other this much.

I used paper from a DCWV paper stack and a cricuit cartridge called pink journey campagne rose, to cut "Hope". I have also used some organza ribbon in two different colours behind my Kaiser flower. I have used pop dots also to give dimension to the page and add depth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby