Clear Albums

I just watched the latest webisode on CraftTV Weekly.... it's an album (clear) by Judi of JudiKins called "Clearly Transferrable".





I love this concept it's a great idea...... But in terms of using the clear photos..... I'd actually print them onto clear labels (you can get A4 size labels from Avery) that way you'd cut out alot of those steps and just stick your photo to the page.





This would also be great for printing journalling and titles and making little embellishments.... You could take it a step further by making your own papers and embellishments and printing them onto the clear stickers and adding them to the clear album...... the possibilities are endless!





Now I'd really love to give these clear albums a go... I haven't been very motivated to try these before but now..........

Comments

Deb D said…
I'm a bit like you - not too motivated about clear albums so I'll be interested to see what you come up with. I don't seem to spend a lot of time scrapping lately...more time cleaning and rearranging than working lol

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby