ol Blue Eyes

This is one of the layouts I did at the scrap night last saturday. This one is actually finished!



As usual the layout style is very simple. I coloured the chipboard using ink pads. Which is very quick drying. I then painted a glitter paint over the top for extra sparkle. The papers used are from the Die Cuts with a View Posies Paper Stack range.
I tried to use the sewing machine at the crop night but wasn't able to finish it off as the machine had other ideas.... darn machines.... I don't know what it is with me and machines but they will work just fine for anyone but me?? So consequently there is only a small amount of stitching on the page.
I have used these tiny pictures of the original for extra effect.
More layouts from the scrapnight still to come.... stay tuned.

Comments

Deb D said…
You say it is a simple one but stil lots to look at. Love the 3 little pics on the 'e'. I think punching holes and hand stitching is the go lol..yes can relate to the 'me and machines' comment! Beautiful blue eyes BTW.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby