Together Always

Here's another page I threw together using the my memories software.  I wanted to see how easy it was to use with other kits. I do have some kits I've collected over the years (free ones of course) and wanted to see if it was easy to use this software to create a page.

It did take me a while to figure out that I wanted to add shapes, then put a "photo" (actually the jpeg file) into the shape to get the different patterned papers on my background. But once I got the hand of this I was swinging along nicely.

I love using digital scrapbooking when I'm making something for several people. For instance my girlfriend threw an awesome party for her 40th Birthday and alot of the girls I went to school with were there. On the night we had lots of awesome photos and rather than make up 7 different mini albums and take hours and hours to do that.... I made one simple digital album which I emailed to all the girls and they took to their photo labs and had printed.

I also love that you can get alot of free content on the web for Digital Scrapbooking including some really great freebies offered by my memories. I have a link for you guys to get a free element that enables you to make your own mini books with either 1, 2, 3 or 4 brackent shaped edges to your pages. Will post that tomorrow when I have more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby