Growing up too fast







Here's a layout I did using two pieces of patterned paper and some off cuts. I used one piece of paper as my backdrop and then fussy cut elements of the page and using pop dots adhered them over the same image. In some cases I added another layer by cutting the smallest element from the back piece, adding my next layer and then finally the tiniest piece on top. I also stitched the banner onto the page using my "Sew Easy" tool and then used stickers for my title. It's a very simple design but then I didn't want to do my usual style here as I didn't want to lose the background picture.

I added a waterfall element to the page so I could use a few photos on the layout without losing the picture on the background. (PS sorry about the shadow..... it's the lense of the camera... I was in such a hurry). I love the idea of these waterfall display's as you just pull down on the bottom and each photo flips over to reveal the one underneath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby