August Class - Adore

Here's is the canvas class I have designed for August. The class is called "Adore".


In this class you'll learn how to embellish with ribbon, how to make your own flowers (of course) and team them with some of the gorgeous prima ones to great effect. You'll also learn how to create a quick and effective background using glimmermist.  I've also added some distressing techniques and a great way to use some of your stencils to achieve a raised 3D effect.

Here I used one patterned paper as my frame and clustered my embellishments in the bottom right hand corner of the photo.

I really love the prima bird and "adore" branch.

If you're coming to this class you'll need scissors and double sided tape and a wet glue (helmar 420 is my favourite for making flowers)an embossing tool and mat and a distressing tool if you have one.

Call Arnolds to book in on:  07 3293 4390

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby