Use your paper to embellish your pages.

I love patterned paper! I have ALOT of it!  And yet I still don't have enough.. LOL

One of the things I like to do is use the patterned paper as my embellishments. You can do this by fussy cutting the images on the paper and using pop dots to stick them to your layout. Or I also like to cut little tiles out of clay and then stick the paper to them. Sand the edges and then coat with Glossy Accents. These tiles don't have to be square either, hearts or circles are also easy to do.  I dug through my kids playdough accessories for some really cool shapes and rollers.

This is a very quick easy and cheap embellihment option, it also makes it really easy to have co-ordinating embellishments on hand for any layout you're working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby