May Classes at Arnolds Scrapbooking

This month I have a few classes on at  Arnolds Scrapbooking Store.  I have two canvas projects of varying sizes and another class on how to make flowers. The flower making class will give you lots of different flowers of varying sizes to make and one of them doesn't require any special punch or diecut to achieve a quick and easy flower (in fact you can see it on my pink and brown canvas below... the brown flower in the bottom left hand corner of the canvas). Come and join me for this fun class.

The first layout is a Red and Black canvas I created using Glimmermisting and stitching and there are also some stamping on acetate techniques to be learnt, as well as the obligatory flower making... you know how I love my flowers!.

This pink and brown canvas using an artist canvas (thiner and harder canvas to work on) and the beautiful "Glitz designs" papers will also show you how to make one of the flowers and stamping on acetate and how to using modelling paste to achieve texture. There is also some stamping and a great technique using clay to make your own embellishments.  The layers of distressed paper and them framed photo used here will give you lots of ideas for your layouts or card making projects.


Well I hope you like this latest batch of projects and will pop by the store to try one of my classes. I love meeting new people and getting them addicted to scrapbooking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby