Paper Piecing Examples




Paper Piecing is one of my favourite things to do as not only are you makingan inexpensive LO as the only thing you are using is paper, but you are also ending up with something which is unique. In both of these LO's I have found pictures on the internet, one of a cute chair and the other of banana's. I have then found a selection of appropriate paper, and sometimes I have used patterned paper and with the banana's I have also used some of my glitter stack. I then cut out various sections of the picture (slowly decreasing in size) and then stuck them together. The bear on the chair is from the 'wall décor' set I found at the dollars and sense store. I just love the effect you get with paper piecing, it is time consuming, but often well worth the effort.




Thanks for looking




Regards,


Anne
P.S. Try and pick your favourite. I think mines' the bear in a chair! And such a cute photo of DS#2.
luv Kyra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby