The 3 P's to a happy family Life

Here's a layout I did of a day at the park. The 3 P's to a happy family life are of course Play, Park and Picnic! LOL!

Anyway on this layout I used one piece of cardstock (from a block pad of course) and one piece of 6 x 6 patterned paper (from another mat stack pad). I then stamped the cardstock to repeat the circle theme of the patterned paper and cut out some elements from the paper and added them to the page with pop dots for extra interest. My title was created by inking a chipboard letter and cutting an "S" and a "3" from another 6 x 6 mat stack page (purple).

All round this is a very cheap layout. Estimated Cost: 82 cents for the papers and then 10 cents for my chipboard letter. Add a little extra for the embossing and stamping... say 10cents then a few more cents for the scrap piece of paper I did my journalling on and the Dymo Labelling of the "P's" on the journalling..? Another 20 cents? So I'm looking at $1.12 cents for the whole layout!

Not a bad looking layout for such a cheap price if I do say so myself! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby