LOVE - A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it




Here's a really quick layout I did. The patterned paper was a gift and as it is all set up as a page I didn't have to do much... I added the photos of course and the flowers and the cute saying (rub-on).. The title though was a very cost saving exercise. I took some chipboard letters and traced around them onto the page. I then used my Marvy Uchida fabric puffy pen to colour them in and then hit them with the heat gun. The photo doesn't really show up how cool this is. The letters are slightly raised and have a velvety feel to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby