Discount Store Finds worth the search!


I regularly troll through the discount shops to check out their scrapbooking supplies and see if there are any great finds to be found!

This time I found a pack of paper, cardstock embellishments and cardstock letters that all match. Best of all I paid around half the price for each piece that you'd pay at the scrapbook stores.... mmm ... maybe less....

The cardstock embellishments and letters were in a single package for $2.95 a pack and the paper pack containing 12 papers (six designs) for $4.95.












Then I found this great pack of two velvet papers for $3.50 which is a good price when you consider the velet papers can be anything up to $2.40 a piece in the scrapbook stores.






So if you have the time to regularly check those little discount stores out it's well worth the trouble..... can't wait to show you what I did with the matching pack...

Comments

Deb D said…
I'm a regular at one of our cheapie stores too. You can get some good stuff there...just have to watch where you place them (re acid free etc) as you know. I was given one in this range too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby