Board Book - Baby Boy's First Year

I used an old sticker book here to make this little book with "highlights" from DS's first year. I used a Bella Kit so I didn't have to think too much (lol).

I love using items that would otherwise be thrown away and giving them a new lease on life.

Plus I love to do a book for DS every now and then.... DD gets lots of cool stuff made for her cause I get lots of pretty papers and such so have to use them. So a book all about him was a great little surprise for him.

I'd love to do a book of DD's first year but unfortunately I didn't have a camera at that point so I don't have many photos of her as a baby. Only whatever family and friends have given me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby