Black White and Silver Castle Book



I just fiished this princess castle book from Kaiser Craft for DD. I used DCWV Paper Stack Glitter Papers for the project. I wanted to make this different as most of the examples I've seen on this project are done in a pretty pink and green. So I thought black silver white and purple would be different. I'm going to fill this with photos of DD at different ages and different sayings I'd like her to remember. Next project will be DS's castle. My challenge was to only use items from my stash. This is a great way to use up excess supplies and also makes you stretch your creativity a bit.
















Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done Kyra, that is a nice different one. Most of them are pink and green. Great job.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby