First set of Wheels




Here's a layout I did of my sons's 5th birthday present. I used some dry embossing techniques here so if you've just watched my free video on this topic you'll know how I did it....lol



Here I used the dry embossing technique and then chalked over the top to make it stand out. I got the embossing plate free with a magazine too so I especially love this techniqe for it's money saving aspects.
By embossing my titles and tags I find that I am saving alot on overall supply purchases.



I embossed the tags and then chalked them so they'd stand out a bit more and then used these to hold my journalling.

Comments

Deb D said…
Your dry embossing looks great...love the double page LO too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby