Beyond the Page for my Scrap Room

Here at last are the photos I promised you of my scrapbook space makeover.






I've started decorating my scrapspace to make it brighter and more cheerful (less boring). I was given these drawers and thought they'd make a great place to store my chipboard letters. Now when I'm doing a tittle I simply get the letters from in front of me rather than digging through a large box. Plus it makes it more interesting for mixing and matching fonts.

I've used the Kaiser Scrapbook beyond the page range and have also done a "Tabe Tidy" and "Magazine Holder" and then covered them in Kaiser paper. I chose these papers because they're perfectly co-ordinated and very bright and colourful. I wanted to go with a pink, orange and lime green colour scheme so thought this paper perfect for the job!



I'm planning to do the ribbon storer, rubbish bin and 12 x 12 paper storer also. But will have to wait a little while as the paper storer is $50 in it's raw form....lol.... not exactly a weekly budget spend that one! (Mothers Day is just around the corner though........lol)

Comments

Deb D said…
Love your makeover....very pretty colours - bright and cheery!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby