First Position


This layout is one of my more boring offerings. BUT it's true to the real point of scrapbooking. Preserving memories. So I'm including it regardless. The title here was cut out using a cricut machine using a shadow font. The little envelope was from a gift tag and holds the journalling about this photo.
This photo shows how DD couldn't put her feet into first position for the first year of her dancing and how she used to have to bend over and place her feet in the right position using her hands. I thought it was so cute!
I've used a piece of patterned cardstock for the background and then embellished the photo to add interest. I love the little pair of ballerina shoes I found and stuck in the bottom left hand corner of the photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby