Christmas 2007 Layouts






Here's some digi layouts I completed today. The thing I love about digi scrapping is how quick and easy it is. Whenever I need a scrapbooking fix and I don't have alot of time to spare I can throw together a digi layout.
These multi-photo layouts were completed using another kit from Shabby Princess.
I've been investigating the costs of printing my layouts and have decided that I will print my digi layouts at the photo lab and then bind them together in a book (using free chipboard for the covers). This will allow me to make albums any size i like and give me the chance to decorate the covers. Now all I need is that binding machine I saw... lol
I was thinking of laminating the pages. Can anyone tell me if that would be safe to do or would it ruin the photos?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby