Storage for Scraps of Ribbon



I found this great way to store ribbon scraps. This container is one that strawberries come packaged in (I left the label on to prove it). And when I was the aeration holes in the lid I thought they were perfect for threading bits of ribbon through. I use a donnut package for most of my ribbons but those are on ribbon spools. So the problem has been what to do with the little lenghts of ribbon and fibre. By placing them in this container I can easily see all the colours and patterns I have as the container is completely clear and by pushing the ends through the holes I can easily measure off how much I need to use for a project. And Best of all this nifty storage device was FREE! (Well I'm sure they factor the price into the sale price of my strawberries but you know what I mean. Another found supply with no capital outlay!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby