Trying Digital Scrapbooking

Well as many of you know I've been trying to digiscrap for a little while now. I have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop and have tried to do digital scrapbooking in this...... Not very successfuly I might say.... I definitely need tutorials on how to do this..

So last night I trolled across the internet and found a trial software for digital scrapbooking that I'm checking out. I was REALLY impressed with how easy it looks. So I'm going to play with this for a week or so and see if it's right for me.

As many of you know I like to get good value for my money. Having a limited budget to spend on my hobby means I always want to stretch that dollar as far as I can. I firmly believe that digiscraping gives you this. With traditional paper scrapbooking when you buy a paper you get to use it once and then you have to go buy another. But a piece of digital scrapbooking paper can be used over and over and over again..... That's my kind of value!

With my paper scrapbooking I find the 'Titles' are the most expensive part of my hobby. I tend to cut my titles out of patterned paper or chipboard rather than spend money on stickers but with digital scrapbooking I can use all the fonts in my computer plus any I buy and there are even fonts I can "colour" any colour I like.

Now all I have to do is master it..... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby