Interactive Cards with Jane Clark


I went to the Scrapbook and Papercraft convention yesterday and attended a class by Jane Clark (Editor of Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Magazine) where we made these two cards. This class was excellent value and fun to do and now I'm hooked on making these cards. Can't wait for the weather to warm up a little so I can venture into my garage to do some crafting of these beauties. The lion moves on the first card and a ballernina (middle one) on the second card.

As you know I don't make alot of cards usually..... but I think I've caught the bug now. I usually like to use left over pieces of paper from my Beyond the Page Item or Scrapbook Page which all match perfectly to make a card so I'm not wasting off cuts of paper. But now I think I'll be doing cards specifically for the fun of it! Thanks Jane!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby