Papercraft Show RNA

Well it's that time of year again. There's a SHOW in town.... I might actually be tempted to go to this one.

Karen (Owner of Arnolds Scrapbooking Store) came back from CHA and showed me all the exciting new treasures she's ordered but I'd really like to see what specials all the stores are doing to make way for the new CHA stock.

Karen and of course the lovely Robin will be at the show this weekend. I have a class to teach on Saturday but may pop out on Sunday so I'll see you there. Pop by the Arnolds stand and ask for me.



INFO:
Date: 17-19 February, 2012




Opening times: Friday, Saturday and Sunday,

10.00 am - 4.30 pm



Location: RNA Showgrounds, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland



Admission: $10, $8 Concession

Children aged less than 14 and committed husbands: FREE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby