So Tweet

PROVO CRAFT Well Décor & More\ Cricut Wall Decor Shape Cartridge
I did this layout of DD2 and DS1 and called it "So Tweet" ... for three reasons. One because he is so sweet with his littlest sister 2. because the ribbons and elements of this Francheville Kit called Cutie Pie had lots of birds featured on it and 3. because this is one of the "Phrases" available on the Cricuit Cartridge Wall Decor and More... this is one of my favourite cartridges.  You get so much on this cartridge!  I also added a crochet piece on this layout. This is a piece my mum did many years ago. She would of been starting a doily for someone and checking the colour of the cotton and trying out the design. I'm so glad I have lots of these little pieces to add to my scrapbooking. They make the pages even more special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby