Good Times

This layout was done using the DCWV Citrus Cardstock Matstack (4.5 x 6.5inches) and the DCWV Citrus patterned paper Stack 8 x 8. I also used one sheet of cardstock as my background. Again I have used the Cricuit Cartridge Wall Decore and More. I love using my cricuit as it means I am making elements for my design that match perfectly and saving money.  I also love using kits or matching papers from the same range whenever possible as the colour match of elements in the design are then absolutely exact! Which I do love.  On this layout I also used a stamp from stampin up which says "You're never more than a thought away". Which is one of those sayings that comes in handy on a variety of layouts and cards... probably my most used stamp at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby