Making Paper Flowers.

I recently attended my local scrapbooking store http://scrapbooking.arnolds.net.au/ to do a class on making paper flowers. This was by far the best money I've ever spent on a class. I do love their cardmaking classes but this was just wonderful!  You will start to see quite a few examples of these flowers on my layouts. (Once I like something I tend to overdo it... I do think I have a problem though when it starts to show up on every layout I do... then it's time to do another class LOL).

The reason I love this class is because it makes it easier add embellishments to your page that perfectly match your layout and to save money as well.  After all paper is the cheapest scrapbooking supply of all so what cheaper way to embellish your layout than with paper?

For some techniques on making paper flowers go to scrapbook.com and check out their video gallery. This is a fabulous resource for many great technique videos and tutorials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby