Scrapbook and Craft Show this weekend

My best scrap buddy and I are off to the Brisbane Scrapbook Show this coming weekend.... Can't wait... I'll probably have to take the baby with me as it is our plan to drop the kids at school and head into the show.... I'll then either take the pram or a sling to carry the baby around... I think I'll be nackered on Friday evening...LOL

Has anyone just been to the Melbourne one? Any info on what to expect? What are the new trends that I'll be seeing? I'd love to know so I can make sure I stop at the right stalls to watch the demos' etc....

I think otherwise cause we'll be in such a hurry that I might move too quickly and not take the time to browse adequately. So let me know if you've been!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby