F is for Fragile

Well I finally found a moment to do some scrapbooking! YEAH! It's actually harder to find time to scrapbook now because I'm spending my days enjoying my baby's smile and giggle.... some days it's time to pick up my other kids from school and I realise I haven't done anything else. It's so great! I'm really enjoying being able to enjoy this baby. With my other two there were too many things going on and I didn't get to just sit and enjoy them so much. So this time round I'm making the most of it... it should be my last.... though DD1 is pleading with me to get pregnant once more and present her with twin girls next time..... Aaah to be four again and believe that's so easy to do. LOL

Anyway: This layout was done using the DCWV Nana's Nursery papers and a glitter cardstock sheet from a 6 x 4 pad and some ribbons I've had for ages. I also used a Kaiser stamp (for the journalling box). I cut the "F" out of glitter cardstock and attached it to the page with pop dots. It's simple but effective and by using up old supplies and cutting my "F" myself rather than using a bought one or chipboard I've saved some money. Often we use chipboard and cover it or colour it in someway when all we needed was to cut the letter ourselves from cardstock and apply it to our layout with pop dots.

I applied the ribbons to the layout using staples but made sure the staples weren't touching the photograph.

I love this photo of my cousin. He is very dear to me (someone I know refers to their cousin as their brother from a different mother and that is exactly how I feel about my cousin). Here he is holding our latest addition. It's very hard to get a photo of him with my babies as he's always so afraid of them when they're newborn as he's scared he'll break them or something... Which is why this layout is all about the "F's" F is for Fragile and fantastic..... etc














We're planning to move Easter Weekend to a bigger house so I'll be packing and unpacking for a while but hope to get some layouts done too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby